Document Processor- Audit
Frazier & Deeter is one of the largest and fastest growing CPA firms in the United States. Experienced CPA’s and advisors, many with experience at larger national firms and/or corporate audit and accounting roles, are attracted to Frazier & Deeter’s entrepreneurial spirit, our focus on client service, and the long-term career opportunities presented by our growth trajectory.
Jim Frazier and David Deeter established the firm in 1981 with a vision of delivering service excellence. At Frazier & Deeter, we remain committed to that vision, which has helped us serve some of the nation’s most well-respected companies and individuals. As we grow, this vision remains a core component of our culture and our history. Now the nation’s 52nd largest CPA & advisory firm, a PCAOB registered firm with over 300 professionals, we work hard to ensure our employees and culture remain a priority.
Our brand promise is Investing in Relationships to Make a Difference. We believe in taking the time to get to know our clients and each other and in making the effort to support each other as we grow. We understand that by supporting people as individuals we can make a difference in their personal and professional lives.
Frazier & Deeter is currently seeking an Audit Administrative Assistant for our Atlanta office that will provide administrative and client service support to partners, managers, and associates. This position serves a critical support role among a growing and dynamic leadership team and ensures that timely and courteous service is provided to all clients and firm personnel.
- Format and process client deliverables including, financial statements and client correspondence.
- Proofread client deliverables for proper grammar and spelling.
- Produce and package finalized financial reports for client deliverables, including but not limited to, printing and binding the final product.
- Provide back-up support to other Audit Administrative Assistants as needed or during their absence.
- Adhere to and comply with applicable AICPA, PCAOB , and SEC rules and regulations regarding independence related to auditing and other attest services provided to public and private companies
- Maintain a Quality Control database
- Utilize online shipping system to send out client financial reports.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- High school diploma required.
- 2-4 years of prior administrative assistant experience.
- 2-4 years of word processing experience preferred.
- Must be able to work proficiently under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Effective time management and organizational skills to prioritize and manage multiple assignments of varying sizes and complexity within a specific timeframe.
- Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy.
- Demonstrate the ability to be in compliance with the Firm’s strict Quality Control guidelines.
- Complete required training to learn the Firm’s formatting style, guidelines, and Quality Control requirements.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, including client information and all financial documents.
- Must be able to type 65 wpm.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, and Intermediate for Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook are required. Experience using tables in Word is preferred.
- Prior experience using Caseview software is preferred.
- Excellent grammar, punctuation, and proofreading skills.
- Experience working with or a general knowledge of financial statements is preferred.
- Position involves sitting for extended periods of time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Must be able to work with exposure to noise at various levels for an office environment.
- Must be able to type on a keyboard and look at a computer screen for 8 hours or more a day.
- Occasional overtime during seasonal deadlines