Responsibilities (Essential Job Functions):
- Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood, and candidates are assessed against appropriate and consistent criteria.
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers in all F&D locations to develop a thorough understanding of the role, the team, and office culture and use that understanding to help candidates get a full and accurate understanding of the role and the work environment.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Work in concert with the entire People & Culture team to ensure that the quality of the candidate experience from the moment the position is posted all the way through to the new hire’s initial onboarding period is nothing less than a 5-star experience.
- Development of innovative and cost-effective sourcing strategies for developing an ongoing pipeline of active and passive candidates.
- Develop and execute on strategic initiatives for recruiting experienced talent in the public accounting sector, inclusive of experienced professionals in audit, tax, assurance, comprehensive business advisory services and office operations through traditional and non-traditional methods.
- Work in collaboration with the marketing department and the entire People & Culture Team to define and shape our talent brand and messaging to the external market through events, materials, website design/content and social media.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with leaders, vendors, community organizations, and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results, and credibility.
- Create and foster relationships with colleges and professional organizations to attract diverse candidates.
- Work with and partner in concert with the Campus Recruiter to complete day to day recruiting efforts.
Minimum Requirements, Experience, & Education (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
- 2 years of related experience in candidate sourcing
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous experience with LinkedIn Recruiter
- Experience implementing and working comfortably within applicant tracking systems preferred and ADP workforce now
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong detail orientation and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Able to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Strong dependability with an ability to follow through and meet commitments
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Able to organize work, engage in a variety of tasks simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines
- Able to be a self-starter and take initiative to perform duties independently as well as in a team
- Maintain a high level of integrity, confidentiality, and professionalism