Our Core Services Include
Through its Process, Risk & Governance (PRG) practice Frazier & Deeter has developed a world-class team advising clients on all matters related to risk management, compliance, process improvement, IT optimization and internal controls. Our clients include a broad range publicly traded companies, high-growth pre-IPO organizations, and entrepreneurial private companies making a difference in a variety of industries – healthcare, fintech, technology, media and entertainment, banking, retail, manufacturing and distribution, gaming, hospitality, restaurants, and many more. We are a meaningful part of our client’ teams, providing insights, leadership and subject matter expertise that helps them successfully manage their most critical risk and control initiatives.
The menu of services delivered by our talented team includes:
- Internal audit advisory through outsourcing and co-sourcing relationships
- Sarbanes-Oxley program leadership
- Financial services advisory
- System and Organization Controls (“SOC”) examinations
- IT audit and risk assessment, including cybersecurity risk assessments and ISO 27001 certification
- Healthcare compliance such as HITRUST and HIPAA requirements
The PRG practice is well-positioned to pace the overall growth of the Firm due to our unique positioning in the marketplace and overall demand for our services. We are seeking self-motivated and qualified candidates with a passion for quality client service to join our growing team.
Some responsibilities include:
- Plan, coordinate, and execute cross-functional internal audit projects.
- Test financial and operational controls to comply with internal audit programs, including Sarbanes Oxley (SOX).
- Collaborate with staff, managers, and partners on all phases of the engagement – execution of project deliverables, communication with the project team, staffing requirements, job planning and scheduling.
- Identify issues or questions that could potentially result in the alteration of project parameters, costs, or deadlines.
- Mentor, oversee, and share subject matter expertise with staff members.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, MIS, or Computer Science.
- 2-5 years of public accounting, Internal Audit, IT Audit, or related consulting experience.
- IT, operational, or financial statement audit experience.
- Relevant certifications/licenses – CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, PMP, CFE and/or CISM preferred (or actively working towards becoming certified/licensed).
- Knowledge of at least one of the following areas: Sarbanes Oxley, COSO and COBIT frameworks, internal audit standards, accounting principles, practices and procedures on manual and automated systems.
- Willingness and ability to travel (20 – 30% travel required)