Senior Associate, IT Audit
Process, Risk & Governance
This position is available in Alpharetta, Nashville, Las Vegas and Tampa.
Frazier & Deeter is one of the largest and fastest growing CPA firms in the United States. Experienced CPAs and advisors, many with experience at larger national firms and/or corporate audit and accounting roles, are attracted to Frazier & Deeter’s entrepreneurial spirit, our focus on client service, and the long-term career opportunities presented by our growth trajectory.
Jim Frazier and David Deeter established the firm in 1981 with a vision of delivering service excellence. At Frazier & Deeter, we remain committed to that vision, which has helped us serve some of the nation’s most well-respected companies and individuals. As we grow, this vision remains a core component of our culture and our history. Now the nation’s 52nd largest CPA & advisory firm, a PCAOB registered firm with over 300 professionals, we work hard to ensure our employees and culture remain a priority. We are proud to have been named the #1 Best Accounting Firm to Work for in the U.S., a Best of the Best CPA firm and a Top 10 Best Public Accounting Firm in the U.S. for Women
Our brand promise is Investing in Relationships to Make a Difference. We believe in taking the time to get to know our clients and each other and in making the effort to support each other as we grow. We understand that by supporting people as individuals we can make a difference in their personal and professional lives.
Process, Risk & Governance Practice
Through its Process, Risk & Governance (PRG) practice Frazier & Deeter has developed a world-class team advising clients on all matters related to risk management, compliance, process improvement, IT optimization and internal controls. Our clients include a broad range publicly traded companies, high-growth pre-IPO organizations, and entrepreneurial private companies making a difference in a variety of industries – healthcare, fintech, technology, media and entertainment, banking, retail, manufacturing and distribution, gaming, hospitality, restaurants, and many more. We are a meaningful part of our client’ teams, providing insights, leadership and subject matter expertise that helps them successfully manage their most critical risk and control initiatives.
The menu of services delivered by our talented team includes:
- Internal audit advisory through outsourcing and co-sourcing relationships
- Sarbanes-Oxley program leadership
- Financial services advisory
- System and Organization Controls (“SOC”) examinations
- IT audit and risk assessment, including cybersecurity risk assessments and ISO 27001 certification
- Healthcare compliance such as HITRUST and HIPAA requirements
The PRG practice is well-positioned to pace the overall growth of the Firm due to our unique positioning in the marketplace and overall demand for our services. We are seeking self-motivated and qualified candidates with a passion for quality client service to join our growing team.
Some responsibilities include:
· Plan, coordinate, and execute cross-functional internal audit projects.
- Test financial and operational controls to comply with internal audit programs, including Sarbanes Oxley (SOX).
- Collaborate with staff, managers, and partners on all phases of the engagement – execution of project deliverables, communication with the project team, staffing requirements, job planning and scheduling.
- Identify issues or questions that could potentially result in the alteration of project parameters, costs, or deadlines.
- Mentor, oversee, and share subject matter expertise with staff members.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, MIS, or Computer Science.
- 2-5 years of public accounting, Internal Audit, IT Audit, or related consulting experience.
- IT, operational, or financial statement audit experience.
- Relevant certifications/licenses – CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, PMP, CFE and/or CISM preferred (or actively working towards becoming certified/licensed).
- Knowledge of at least one of the following areas: Sarbanes Oxley, COSO and COBIT frameworks, internal audit standards, accounting principles, practices and procedures on manual and automated systems.
- Willingness and ability to travel (20 – 30% travel required)
At Frazier & Deeter, we invest in our professionals. We offer an excellent benefits package, which includes: competitive salaries based on experience; medical, dental and vision insurance; 401(k); incentive compensation based on personal and Firm performance, plus annual busy season bonus and recruiting and new business bonus programs; fitness reimbursement and wellness programs; tuition reimbursement; paid parental leave and flex-time opportunities; community service offerings; and a variety of training and leadership development programs.
Our offices are located in Midtown Atlanta, Alpharetta, downtown Nashville, Tampa and Las Vegas.