Frazier & Deeter is a nationally recognized, rapidly growing CPA firm that provides assurance, tax and advisory services, primarily to middle market, US based businesses. We are looking to add Managers to our Merger and Acquisition (M&A) Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) team. Ideally candidates would be based in either Charlotte, North Carolina, or Atlanta, Georgia.
Frazier & Deeter’s Transaction Advisory Services practice provides private equity and corporate clients with buy side and sell side financial accounting due diligence. As a Manager in our TAS practice, you will work closely with experienced TAS professionals and company executives and be responsible for leading due diligence engagements. This is a great opportunity to join a growing and respected Transaction Advisory Services Practice.
Responsibilities and Activities include:
- Work closely with firm TAS leaders and lead due diligence engagements
- Develop relationships with private equity and corporate clients
- Interact with executives, investment bankers, lenders and attorneys
- Perform quality of earnings, cash flow, key business driver, and working capital analyses
- Identify and evaluate issues that potentially impact enterprise value and the purchase price
- Identify and evaluate financial and operational trends of target companies
- Communicate due diligence findings in a formal report
- Supervise and mentor professionals and provide feedback
- Represent the firm in community activities and professional associations
Position Requirements and Skills
- 5 years minimum of public accounting experience, ideally auditing middle market companies
- Current CPA license
- Strong accounting and business acumen, including critical thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Impactful professional who enjoys building relationships with colleagues, clients and, executives
- Able to manage multiple engagements and meet deadlines
- Large CPA or advisory firm and prior transaction advisory experience helpful
- Willingness to travel
Frazier & Deeter has been investing in relationships to make a difference for nearly 40 years. With over 400 associates firmwide, Frazier & Deeter is a leading member of the CPAmerica and PKF International networks, both well-established and highly respected associations of business and advisory firms across 150 countries, all committed to the highest levels of quality and client service.