Frazier & Deeter is a nationally recognized, rapidly growing CPA firm that provides assurance, tax and advisory services, primarily to middle market, US based businesses. We are looking to add Managers to our Merger and Acquisition (M&A) Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) team. Ideally candidates would be based in either Charlotte, North Carolina, or Atlanta, Georgia.
Middle market mergers & acquisitions face unique challenges. F&D’s Transaction Advisory Services practice assists private equity and corporate clients with buy side and sell side financial accounting due diligence. Our diligence process focuses on gathering, analyzing and reporting on key historical financial information, to facilitate our clients’ decision to proceed with the transaction, renegotiate the price and/or key terms, or in some cases, withdraw from the transaction.
As a Senior Associate in our TAS practice, you will work closely with, and be trained and mentored by, experienced TAS professionals in all aspects of the diligence process. This is a great opportunity to join a growing and highly regarded Transaction Advisory Services Practice.
Responsibilities and Activities include:
- Work closely with firm TAS leaders and clients
- Perform quality of earnings, cash flow, key business driver, and working capital analyses
- Identify and evaluate issues that potentially impact enterprise value and the purchase price
- Identify and evaluate financial and operational trends of target companies
- Communicate due diligence findings in a report
- Develop relationships with private equity and corporate clients
- Interact with executives, investment bankers, lenders and attorneys
- Participate in firm and community activities and professional associations
Position Requirements and Skills
- 2 to 4 years of public accounting experience, ideally auditing middle market companies
- Current CPA license or sitting for CPA exam
- Developing business acumen, including critical thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Impactful professional who enjoys building relationships with colleagues, clients and, executives
- Willingness to travel
Frazier & Deeter has been investing in relationships to make a difference for nearly 40 years. With over 400 associates firmwide, Frazier & Deeter is a leading member of the CPAmerica and PKF International networks, both well-established and highly respected associations of business and advisory firms across 150 countries, all committed to the highest levels of quality and client service.