Tax Administrative Assistant
Frazier & Deeter’s Tax Deparment is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for our Atlanta office.
- Perform full administrative duties – typing memorandums, correspondence, documents and reports, as well as editing for grammar, punctuation, and spelling as needed.
- Prepare monthly invoices (bi-weekly during busy season months).
- Prepare routine correspondence as requested and organize workload to comply with deadlines and priorities established by firm personnel.
- Maintain a working knowledge/competency of appropriate systems applications utilized by firm, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Communicate messages to partners, managers, and staff.
- Schedule appointments/meetings for partners, managers, and staff, including making necessary travel arrangements and proactively checking for meeting materials (i.e., agenda, presentation, food arrangements).
- Interact with clients in an efficient, courteous, and professional manner.
- 3+ years of administrative experience, supporting multiple executives.
- Intermediate proficiency with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Promotes continuous improvement in approach to work.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain and cultivate strong professional relationships, including key interactions with clients and firm personnel.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- High school degree.