Frazier & Deeter is a nationally recognized CPA and advisory firm that has been named both Best Place to Work and one of the 25 Best of the Best CPA firms in the nation. Our professionals help design and implement long-term strategies to preserve and grow our clients’ financial resources through tax, accounting, assurance and comprehensive business advisory services.
Frazier & Deeter is currently seeking a Tax Manager in our Nashville office. The Tax Manager will work closely with partners, as well as staff and clients and will be responsible for planning, supervising, reviewing, and completing client engagements. Our Tax Managers provide proactive tax savings and profitability suggestions for our clients and work to attract new clients, cultivate client relationships, and serve as a key contact for designated clients.
Our tax department is accessible and committed to providing sophisticated tax advice to improve our clients’ financial futures. Our professionals have one goal in mind when working with clients – to help them minimize their tax liability while keeping them in compliance with ever-changing tax laws. In addition to providing consulting and compliance tax services, our professionals also offer a number of additional services including: stock option planning, international tax advice, multi-state planning and advice, IRS representation, analysis of tax implications on investments, offers in compromise and advice relating to merger and acquisitions, reorganizations and liquidations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Review and management of Corporate Income Tax compliance engagements.
· Review and managements of Income Tax Provision (ASC 740) engagements.
· Ability to develop tax planning and structuring strategies for clients.
·Transactional experience related to M&A, tax due diligence projects, and related income tax reporting.
· Experience supervising, training, developing, and reviewing the work of staff and senior associates.
· A Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in Accounting.
· Active CPA license.
· 5 to 10 years of progressive public accounting tax experience.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.