Las Vegas, NV
Frazier & Deeter is currently seeking a Tax Manager for our Las Vegas office.
Our tax department is accessible and committed to providing sophisticated tax advice to improve our clients’ financial futures. Our professionals have one goal in mind when working with clients – to help them minimize their tax liability while keeping them in compliance with ever-changing tax laws. In addition to providing consulting and compliance tax services, our professionals also offer a number of additional services including: stock option planning, international tax advice, multi-state planning and advice, IRS representation, analysis of tax implications on investments, offers in compromise and advice relating to merger and acquisitions, reorganizations and liquidations.
· A Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in Accounting.
· Active CPA license.
· 5 to 10 years of progressive public accounting tax experience.
· Experience with corporate taxation, individuals, and partnerships.
· Ability to develop tax planning strategies for clients.
· Experience supervising, training, developing, and reviewing the work of staff and senior associates.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.