Las Vegas, NV
Frazier & Deeter’s tax practice is accessible and committed to providing sophisticated tax advice to improve our clients’ financial futures. Our seasoned professionals have one goal in mind when working with clients – to help them minimize their tax liability, while keeping them in compliance with ever changing tax laws. Aside from providing advice and general tax services, our professionals also offer a number of additional services, including: stock option planning, international tax advice, IRS representation, analysis of tax implications on investments, offers in compromise, and advice relating to merger and acquisitions, reorganizations and liquidations.
At Frazier & Deeter, we’re committed to training, mentoring, developing our staff members. We’ll help you progress in your career, embrace you as part of the F&D family, and value and respect you as an individual. We hope you’ll join the Frazier & Deeter team!
Frazier & Deeter’s Tax Practice is currently seeking experienced tax professionals to work with our individual, pass-through, and corporate clients. The Tax Senior Associate’s responsibilities will include client consultation regarding tax strategies and compliance, as well as providing guidance and supervision for associates.
- A Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in Accounting or Taxation.
- Licensed CPA or actively working towards license.
- 2-6 years of progressive public accounting tax experience.
- Expertise in the preparation and review of closely held, individual returns, partnership returns, and flow-through entity returns.
- Ability to supervise, review, train and develop staff accountants
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.